Happy mid-November as we slide toward Thanksgiving in the US. Anyone else totally annoyed with the holiday music in the shops? I wish they would wait until after Thanksgiving – I’m pretty sure that was what it was like when I was a kid.
This week I have punctuality, facebook, smiles, phone books and more.
- No, you are not ‘running late’, you are rude and selfish – While things happen and there are reasons for being late, some people are always late and it’s frustrating and a waste of time. When I have a scheduled call and it is over 10 mins late without notification for the delay, I reschedule the call.
- Best Facebook Exchange Ever – I don’t know if it’s the best exchange ever but it’s pretty funny.
- Spot the Fake Smile – Twenty smiles – see if you can tell the fake ones from the genuine. I got 18 out of 20.
- Pa. allows Verizon to quit distributing residential phone books – This is great news! Every year they would be delivered on the porch for all 5 apartments and would sit there until I would get annoyed and recycle them. Hardly anyone wants them.
- Passing Notes With The Boy – Great article about notes and drawings that this Dad shared with his son in the school lunchbox.
- WordPress Resume Plugin – I haven’t tried this yet but it looks really useful.
- Thinking Outside the Bank – An interview with Arkadi Kuhlmann the head of savings at ING Direct.
Simon’s Cat: Cat Chat
How to Wrap a Cat
Did you enjoy this article? I can assist you with your WordPress or Facebook project. Contact me and I will provide you with an estimate. You can also connect with me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. If you are looking for Hosting, WordPress Theme, Newsletter or other recommendations, please view my detailed list.