Happy mid-November as we slide toward Thanksgiving in the US. Anyone else totally annoyed with the holiday music in the shops? I wish they would wait until after Thanksgiving – I’m pretty sure that was what it was like when I was a kid.
This week I have punctuality, facebook, smiles, phone books and more.
- No, you are not ‘running late’, you are rude and selfish – While things happen and there are reasons for being late, some people are always late and it’s frustrating and a waste of time. When I have a scheduled call and it is over 10 mins late without notification for the delay, I reschedule the call.
- Best Facebook Exchange Ever – I don’t know if it’s the best exchange ever but it’s pretty funny.
- Spot the Fake Smile – Twenty smiles – see if you can tell the fake ones from the genuine. I got 18 out of 20.
- Pa. allows Verizon to quit distributing residential phone books – This is great news! Every year they would be delivered on the porch for all 5 apartments and would sit there until I would get annoyed and recycle them. Hardly anyone wants them.
- Passing Notes With The Boy – Great article about notes and drawings that this Dad shared with his son in the school lunchbox.
- WordPress Resume Plugin – I haven’t tried this yet but it looks really useful.
- Thinking Outside the Bank – An interview with Arkadi Kuhlmann the head of savings at ING Direct.
Simon’s Cat: Cat Chat
How to Wrap a Cat