I think I’ve finally stopped writing 10 for the year rather than 11. A couple of times I wrote 20110 as if I were trying to combine the two years into a zip code or something.
This week I have science fiction, WordPress, muppets, advertising and more.
- 55 Science Fiction/Fantasy Movies to Watch Out For in 2011 – Most of these don’t really interest me even though I love sci fi (I’d rather read it than watch it) but I am intrigues by Cowboys and Aliens.
- The anatomy of a WordPress theme – An infographic explaining all of the parts that make up a WordPress theme.
- The Muppet Show, Sesame Street or Fraggle Rock – How well do you know your monsters? Take this quiz and say whether the monster was on The Muppet Show, Sesame Street or Fraggle Rock. I got 8/10, which is pretty good considering I never watched Fraggle Rock ;-)
- 7 Reasons You Should Never Check Email First Thing In The Morning – A case for not making checking your email the first thing you do. I have to admit that I do – I often have 30 mins between the time I get up and the time I need to start getting my daughter ready for school. I usually sort through it, delete a bunch and answer any that can be done quickly. I frequently use this time to answer comments as well.
- How My Handwriting Has Changed Since Kindergarten – A funny post from The Oatmeal about penmanship.
- In London, Joggers Run Errands for the Isolated and Immobile – An absolutely simple yet brilliant idea.
- Frog Rides a Snake to Escape Floods in Australia – An amazing photo of two creatures helping each other during a crisis.
- Things Real People Don’t Say About Advertising – A funny tumblr site that pokes fun at advertising.
Dog “Sings” While “Playing” the Piano
Did you enjoy this article? I can assist you with your WordPress or Facebook project. Contact me and I will provide you with an estimate. You can also connect with me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. If you are looking for Hosting, WordPress Theme, Newsletter or other recommendations, please view my detailed list.