Happy/Merry Almost Holidays/Christmas
This week I have WordPress, cupcakes, gender and finding work, and Canadian bacon.
- 10 Ways to Reply to Can I Pick Your Brain – Any freelancer can relate to this article. I frequently get emails that start with, “I just have a quick question.” It rarely is a quick question. I also had someone that wanted me to provide him with free facebook documentation because my article wasn’t detailed enough. Umm … no.
- Stupid WordPress Tricks All of the WordPress code snippets, tips and tricks collected by Jeff Starr while working on Digging Into WordPress.
- Periodic Table Cupcakes – The periodic table created with cupcakes.
- WPLookup – A quick lookup for WordPress functions.
- Why James Chartrand Wears Women’s Underpants – James Chartrand from Men With Pens is really a woman. I knew of Men With Pens and assumed, based on the name, that James was male. This article shows why feminism is still prevalent in the 21st Century.
- Canadian Money Is Pretty Much Useless – The Blogess is consistently hysterical. Here is a funny article about trying to exchange Canadian money for another Canadian product.
A surprised kitty
A holiday song from Blondie