I hope everyone is staying warm – most of the country seems to be completely frozen.
This week I have Bill Murray, Da Vinci, Facebook, and the best weather report ever.
- Bill Murray’s Career In An Infographic – Everything from an army recruit to a professional bowler.
- 10 Bad Habits That Are Costing You Clients – Reasons a freelancer may be losing work.
- Hidden literary code found in Da Vinci’s masterpiece – The background of the painting may be landscapes inspired by Roman poets.
- How Does Age Affect Web Use? – How different generations use the Internet. I am in Generation X and what’s interesting is that we are only 19% of the general population. No wonder I feel like everyone is older or younger than I am. I have also never heard the term ‘Silent Generation’ before but maybe that is because they are so quiet.
- Why collecting email addresses on your Facebook Page won’t work – John Haydon discusses why regular email marketing won’t work with Facebook.
- Facebook Fan Page Notifications With Hyper Alerts Free App! – You can now get notifications for comments left on your fan page by using Hyper Alerts. I started testing it a couple of days ago and it works great.
- What are we to think about Walmart’s healthy food initiatives? – I agree with the end of this article – making a processed food healthier does not make a healthy food. Overall, I think Walmart is getting a lot of good PR when they will really do very little. But, maybe I’m biased as I really dislike Walmart.
- Pile of Kitties – 3 kittens waiting to be adopted
- This cat really doesn’t like dragons.
- The best weather report ever!