I’m always glad when November is over. When the time changes and it starts getting dark so early, I have a hard time getting used to it and feel sleepy all the time. But, by December I am used to it and feel like myself again. I’m also one of those off people who prefers Winter to Summer and I can’t wait for it to snow.
This week I have WordPress, blogging, holiday stuff, evil Comcast, and more.
- Make the Visual Editor Actually WYSIWYG – This technique will make what you see in the WordPress visual editor match what you actually see on your site.
- Snow Business – An awesome Dalek snowman. Exterminate!
- 25 Ways to Use the Web to Find Content for Your Blog – If you’re looking for ideas for your blog posts, Danny Brown has an awesome list with 25 ideas.
- Women in Blogging: 125 Fearless Female Bloggers – An awesome list by Kristi Hines. And, yay! I’m on the list.
- How to Survive the Holidays with Your Ex: Seven Tips for Making the Holidays Bright – I don’t have too much of an issue with it because we worked out holidays in advance. And we do discuss the schedule at least 3-4 weeks in advance. The most important point is that it really is for your children and that the other issues need to be pushed aside during those times.
- Facebook Opens Page Promotions to Small Businesses, Drops Pre-Approval And Minimum Spend Requirements – This is huge news for small businesses who want to run promotions on their Facebook pages.
- Comcast Busted: New Tolls for Netflix Aren’t All You Should Worry About – I despise Comcast. Even more than Verizon. And here’s why.
- WordPress Swag Store – Get your WordPress t-shirts and hoodies here.
- How many factory farms are in your county? Factory farms are the main reason I became a vegetarian 11 years ago. Now there are a lot more options for obtaining meat from alternative sources but most still comes from these deplorable places. Found out how many there are where you live. Pennsylvania has a ton but Philadelphia county doesn’t really have any, since it’s just really the actual city.
- Silly little owl. :-)