Happy almost Valentine’s Day. It’s not my favorite made up holiday but it’s fun doing crafts with the kid.
This week I have Facebook, food, social media, laundry and more.
- The Definitive List of Facebook Video Apps for Facebook Pages – If you want to use Video on your Facebook page, here is a huge list of resources.Fac
- STUDY: Moms Over 40 Have More Facebook Friends Than Their Kids Do – This study bugs me. Wouldn’t most people over 40 simply know more people than their children from having been alive longer? It’s as if there is surprise that a 40+ Mom could have a clue about the online world.
- A Food Manifesto for the Future – Healthy, real and locally produced food is something that is very important to me. I’m a big fan of Bittman’s articles about food and is manifesto is an interesting read.
- Is social media turning adults into insecure teenagers? – I agree with some of the points in this article. We wonder why people don’t respond to us or like what we’ve posted. I tend not to take it too seriously but sometimes I do feel invisible.
- Learning When to Refuse Your Community – Sometimes we just have to say no. Here are some reasons why.
- Not Your Typical Greenwashing: Wash Cycle Laundry’s Bike-Centric Business Model – A commercial wash and fold laundry service in Philadelphia that does pick-ups and drop-offs via bicycle.
- IN MEMORIAM: Brian Jacques (1939-2011) – Brian Jacques, author of the Redwall series of books for children and young adults (and all ages really) passed away this week. If you have kids, you should check out the books – they are wonderful.
A very sleepy kitty
A Mom with tons of patience.