Happy Valentine’s Day!!
This week I have freelancing, WordPress, tattoos, Reverend Billy, Beaker’s Ballad and more.
- 3 Lessons Children Can Learn From a Freelancing Parent – Working from home and children.
- 55 Most Wanted WordPress Tips, Tricks and Hacks – If there is some customization that you want to do in WordPress but aren’t sure how, this article might include the hack that you are looking for.
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent and Hilarious – Photos of misspelled tattoos. I think the lesson here is to stick to pictures – don’t use any words in your tattoos.
- Corporate Persons are Jerks – I don’t agree with the legal notion of corporate personhood. This cartoon demonstrates why corporate persons really aren’t very nice people.
- 12 Reasons You Shouldn’t Freelance – Why freelancing might not work out for you. I would add that you also have to be very disciplined – it’s easier to blow off work when you’re at home and you have to stick to the schedule and get the work done.
- The First 5 Steps to Starting a Vegetable Garden – I don’t have enough yard space for much of a garden but am going to try indoor container gardening. Even if I am unsuccessful, it will be a great experience for my daughter. And I have to admit that I am terrible with plants.
- A New Kind of Cornerstore Makeover – Working to make fresh produce available in urban corner stores. I think this is such an awesome idea.
The Muppets: Beaker’s Ballad – really funny
Reverend Billy and the Choir sing the 1st amendment