It’s spring, it’s winter, it’s spring …
I hope you survived the full moon and the solar flares.
This week I have freelancing, Moby Dick, Facebook, pc games, hide and seek and more.
- Are Bidding Websites Good for Freelancers to Use? – I used these when I was first getting started and was still freelancing part time. You do have to wade through a lot of crap to find quality jobs that will pay what you are worth.
- ‘Moby Dick’ captain’s ship found – Moby Dick is still a work of fiction but the ship of the captain who inspired Herman Melville has been found.
- It’s Not Free – Closely related to No, You May NOT Pick My Brain
- What’s the best way to post as a Facebook Page? – What’s the best way to post on a Facebook pages as a page and not seem spammy?
- Why Aren’t G.M.O. Foods Labeled? – I’ve been wondering this for 13 years now. If they are so awesome and wonderful for us, you would think they would want to shout about it. ;-)
- The 100 best PC games of all time – I was thrilled that my all time favorite game, The Longest Journey, was #39 on the list.
- One Dress Protest Q&A: Kristy Powell Vows Fashion Fast with 365-Day Dress – Kristy Powell challenges us to rethink consumption and fashion by wearing the same dress for a year.
- 13 Components That Defined a Great Website in 1998 – Buttons, under construction pages, and midi files …
- How to Add Your Fan Page as Your Employer on Your Personal Facebook Profile – This is more complicated that it should be – here are step by step instructions.
- Plug your link leaks! – This article explains what “link juice” is, how our sites leak it, and how to plug the holes.
- Baby Moose Enjoying a Sprinkler
- Hide and Seek