It’s spring, it’s winter, it’s spring …
I hope you survived the full moon and the solar flares.
This week I have freelancing, Moby Dick, Facebook, pc games, hide and seek and more.
- Are Bidding Websites Good for Freelancers to Use? – I used these when I was first getting started and was still freelancing part time. You do have to wade through a lot of crap to find quality jobs that will pay what you are worth.
- ‘Moby Dick’ captain’s ship found – Moby Dick is still a work of fiction but the ship of the captain who inspired Herman Melville has been found.
- It’s Not Free – Closely related to No, You May NOT Pick My Brain
- What’s the best way to post as a Facebook Page? – What’s the best way to post on a Facebook pages as a page and not seem spammy?
- Why Aren’t G.M.O. Foods Labeled? – I’ve been wondering this for 13 years now. If they are so awesome and wonderful for us, you would think they would want to shout about it. ;-)
- The 100 best PC games of all time – I was thrilled that my all time favorite game, The Longest Journey, was #39 on the list.
- One Dress Protest Q&A: Kristy Powell Vows Fashion Fast with 365-Day Dress – Kristy Powell challenges us to rethink consumption and fashion by wearing the same dress for a year.
- 13 Components That Defined a Great Website in 1998 – Buttons, under construction pages, and midi files …
- How to Add Your Fan Page as Your Employer on Your Personal Facebook Profile – This is more complicated that it should be – here are step by step instructions.
- Plug your link leaks! – This article explains what “link juice” is, how our sites leak it, and how to plug the holes.
Baby Moose Enjoying a Sprinkler
Hide and Seek
Did you enjoy this article? I can assist you with your WordPress or Facebook project. Contact me and I will provide you with an estimate. You can also connect with me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. If you are looking for Hosting, WordPress Theme, Newsletter or other recommendations, please view my detailed list.