Did you spring forward? While it’s nice to have more light, my body doesn’t like losing the hour and I usually end up being tired all week.
This week I have project management, private public libraries, Facebook, WordPress and more.
- Momentum Monday: File Under “Don’t Care” – Why You Need to Go on an Information Diet – Well, I would always say this is true for any sort of celebrity gossip. Charlie who? Sometimes, all the information just becomes too much and we need a break from it. I know when I step back I am happier.
- Freedcamp – Free online project management software that allows you to import from Basecamp. I only started using Project Management software recently so I don’t have a lot to compare it to, but I like the price.
- The Idle Parent – Here is an excerpt from a book I read last week called The Idle Parent. This book makes us question the hover and fully scheduled parenting that seems to be the current norm. I really enjoyed it because it made me feel better about my own slacker ways.
- California libraries targeted for takeover by private equity firms – Overall, I don’t think the privatization of public services is a good idea. And as someone who could be a librarian, if I felt like it (I went to library school) the whole idea really bugs me.
- How to Install the Facebook Iframe App in Less Than 30 Seconds – A review of the new Facebook app for Iframes that will work as a replacement for static FBML. I haven’t tested it yet but it looks like a good one.
- What We Learned Publishing Digging Into WordPress – Jeff and Chris share what they learned publishing the awesome Digging into WordPress.
- 20 Sad Etsy Boyfriends – Some funny photos of guys who are obviously being coerced into modeling their girlfriend’s creations.
- 10 Best Websites To Make Comic Strips – The kid is currently obsessed with making comic strips and reading graphic novels. I am currently reviewing the tools on this list to find the best one for her to use. Of course, I am also encouraging her to use colored pencils and paper ;-)
Did you enjoy this article? I can assist you with your WordPress or Facebook project. Contact me and I will provide you with an estimate. You can also connect with me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. If you are looking for Hosting, WordPress Theme, Newsletter or other recommendations, please view my detailed list.