Another week gone … life keeps zipping by.
This week I have school lunches, facebook, annoying phrases, a funny interview with Mark Ruffalo and more.
- Fed Up: School Lunch Project – A schoolteacher eats the school lunch every day in 2010. I pack a lunch for my kid because we are vegetarians. But even if we ate meat, I would pack her lunch. Yuck. I feel for the kids on the lunch program – what is being provided for them is not at healthy.
- Quit Beating Yourself Up – Really funny article. We’ve all done stupid things like this. Well, I’ve never locked my Dad in my house, but still ;-)
- How To Tag Your Facebook Friends In Status Updates – It seems like a lot of my Facebook friends already know how to do this, but it’s still a useful article.
- 100 RSS Feeds for the Well Rounded Freelancer – I’m still looking for some time to go through this list – it looks there are some great resources in here.
- The 10 Annoying Phrases You Need to Stop Using – I’m old enough to remember when my personal brand was having a personality ;-)
- How One Man Used Social Media to Raise $91,000 for Charity – The awesome Danny Brown, 12for12K, and using Social Media for fundraising.
I’ve really liked Mark Ruffalo since I saw him play Stan in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. This interview is him telling a funny story about his grandmother, religion and being 8 years old.
Ok Go’s New Video – Ok Go Meets Rube Goldberg
Did you enjoy this article? I can assist you with your WordPress or Facebook project. Contact me and I will provide you with an estimate. You can also connect with me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. If you are looking for Hosting, WordPress Theme, Newsletter or other recommendations, please view my detailed list.