And another week has already gone by. I can’t even keep tracking of them anymore. Is it 1989 or 2010? ;-)
This week I have Facebook, twitter, WordPress, Earth Day and more.
- Users Tell Facebook: You’re Too Confusing Really? Facebook confusing? I wonder if Facebook is listening … ;-)
- The funny things kids say in the supermarket – The funny and inappropriate things that children say. I would note that it’s not limited to the supermarket.
- How to Get Lots of Flickr Traffic – A funny little article from my friend Andy. ;-)
- 8 Best Beginner’s Guides to Twitter – Great list of beginner’s guides to Twitter
- Kindness Breeds More Kindness, Study Says – Apparently generosity is contagious so let’s just be excellent to each other.
- How to Create a Facebook Fan Page Editorial Guide A really useful article about making a plan for the best use of your Facebook fan page.
- Moving Your WordPress Site and Database – A good guide to moving your WordPress site.
- The Fear of Freelancing: Why You Could Be Hurting Yourself Fears that could be holding you back from freelancing. I wasn’t quite ready when I started but my Mom passing away was a catalyst. I felt that life was too short to spend it doing work that made me unhappy.
- 7 Examples Of What Earth Day ISN’T About. – There is a lot of b.s. surrounding Earth Day – companies jumping on the “green” bandwagon. Earth Day is something we should strive to live everyday.
- Iceland’s disruptive volcano – Amazing photos of Iceland’s volcanic eruptions.
- Footage of the volcanic eruption in Iceland