And another week has already gone by. I can’t even keep tracking of them anymore. Is it 1989 or 2010? ;-)
This week I have Facebook, twitter, WordPress, Earth Day and more.
- Users Tell Facebook: You’re Too Confusing Really? Facebook confusing? I wonder if Facebook is listening … ;-)
- The funny things kids say in the supermarket – The funny and inappropriate things that children say. I would note that it’s not limited to the supermarket.
- How to Get Lots of Flickr Traffic – A funny little article from my friend Andy. ;-)
- 8 Best Beginner’s Guides to Twitter – Great list of beginner’s guides to Twitter
- Kindness Breeds More Kindness, Study Says – Apparently generosity is contagious so let’s just be excellent to each other.
- How to Create a Facebook Fan Page Editorial Guide A really useful article about making a plan for the best use of your Facebook fan page.
- Moving Your WordPress Site and Database – A good guide to moving your WordPress site.
- The Fear of Freelancing: Why You Could Be Hurting Yourself Fears that could be holding you back from freelancing. I wasn’t quite ready when I started but my Mom passing away was a catalyst. I felt that life was too short to spend it doing work that made me unhappy.
- 7 Examples Of What Earth Day ISN’T About. – There is a lot of b.s. surrounding Earth Day – companies jumping on the “green” bandwagon. Earth Day is something we should strive to live everyday.
- Iceland’s disruptive volcano – Amazing photos of Iceland’s volcanic eruptions.
Footage of the volcanic eruption in Iceland
Did you enjoy this article? I can assist you with your WordPress or Facebook project. Contact me and I will provide you with an estimate. You can also connect with me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. If you are looking for Hosting, WordPress Theme, Newsletter or other recommendations, please view my detailed list.