Happy Post Earth Day and end of April. This week I have twitter, Facebook, bus stops, WordPress security and more.
- Essential Tools Featuring Kim Woodbridge – In today’s hubris special is an article about me and the software I like to use in to help me get my work done. ;-)
- 10 Sites to Get a Custom Twitter Background – Just what it says it is ;-)
- Eleven Killer Facebook Page Applications For Your Nonprofit – The awesome John Haydon lists 11 great facebook applications for your fan page.
- How Not to Ask For Help – If you are a consultant or work in customer service, you will come across requests that make this much sense.
- Crazy Bus Stops From Around the World – Some of these are really unique. In Philly, I would be happy for a bench or some sort of shelter – I think they only have them in Center City.
- Mom Foodhacks: 7 Low-effort, balanced meals – Quick and nutritious meals when you are too tired or too busy to make something more elaborate. One that we sometimes do is oatmeal with fruit. The kid loves oatmeal.
- Dealing with Clients Who Refuse to Pay – There are some interesting ideas in this article and in the comments about clients who won’t pay. Some solutions seen extreme but in how many businesses do you get the product before you’ve paid for it?
- Time to Audit Your Facebook Privacy Settings, Here’s How – Facebook has made changes this week that can definitely affect the your information that is being seen by others. This article goes over the settings that you should check.
- WordPress Security – A Comprehensive Guide – There have been a number of WordPress hacks lately, even in the most current version. This has mostly been an issue with the web host more than with WordPress but I can’t stress enough how important WordPress security is.
- Johnny Cash on Sesame Street.
- Too Drunk to Put on Flip Flops