This week I have information about Twitter, Facebook, bus tracking, wedding crashing lizards and more.
- 7 Signs You’re Taking Yourself Too Seriously On The Internet. – A kinda funny and kinda true list. I did purposefully try to get a good avatar photo because I tend to make goofy faces in all photos of me.
- Why Twitter auto DMs are a bad idea – Nothing makes me want to immediately stop following someone on Twitter than an impersonal auto-DM. Please stop.
- 30+ Amazing Facebook Statistics & Facts – I’m not sure if these stats are “amazing”, but they certainly are interesting.
- 500 Worst Passwords – A flickr image of the 500 worst passwords. If your password is on this list, change it!
- Septa Busview Prototype – Where’s my bus?!?! Septa is the public transportation system in Philadelphia. They are working on a bus tracking application so you can find our exactly where your bus is. The only problem I see with this is that the people who are out waiting for the bus probably aren’t the ones who are going to have a mobile gadget to do the tracking. We’ll still need to go by the schedule, which, I believe, is just an approximate arrival time ;-)
- Meet Elaine: Why We Need Low Income Housing – They actually raised the money to get Elaine into an apartment and the management wouldn’t rent to her.
- How to Add Google Analytics to Your Facebook Fan Page – I haven’t tried this yet but I’ve heard from others that it’s a workable solution.
Wedding Crashing Lizard