This is my first (Anti) Social List since March. I stopped doing them when my dental problems started and between that and Spring Break this is the first opportunity I’ve had to do one.
It’s hard to believe that it’s already May!
This week I have Facebook, old ads, Stormtroopers, freelancing, rainbows, and more.
- How To Take Advantage Of Facebook’s New Page Tabs – Using Facebook’s new iframe tabs.
- Graphic: The Cities and States Doing the Best for Bike Commuters – While I don’t ride my bike that much, I think cycling is really important as an alternative method of transportation.
- Food Inflation Kept Hidden in Tinier Bags – Have you noticed this? The prices may be the same but the packages are smaller or there are less items per package.
- Old Ads That Could not Be Published Today – I think those toothache drops could have really helped me out a month ago ;-)
- What Stormtroopers Do on Their Day Off – In case you were wondering, now you know.
- Use Two-Stage Reveal Pages for More Than Just Offering Incentives to Get Facebook Likes – Using the reveal tab to welcome people to your community and asking them to participate.
- How to Take a Vacation Without the Internet
Royal wedding’s ‘Frowning Flower Girl’ rules Internet – I think this little girl will be known as the frowning flower girl for the rest of her life.
Rainbow after big storms in Philly
A royal wedding that I might have watched ;-)