Yet another week has rolled by and another week of me thinking of discontinuing this feature. Well, I guess I’ll see.
This week I have freelancing, Facebook, more Facebook, man-made disasters, The National and more.
- Will Work For Free – Recently I complained on Twitter about the number of people who contact me thinking that I will work for them for free. Tracy sent me a link to her article, which was just what I needed. Here are three types of people who will for you for free.
- How to Use Facebook for Business and Marketing – Another great Facebook article by Tamar Weinberg.
- 15 Tips to Keep Your Freelance Business Going While on Vacation – Taking a vacation when you are freelancer can be difficult. I’ve only taken 2 in the last year and one was a short trip for a family issue. It can be hard to even take a sick day. This article offers some great advice.
- The World’s Most Bizarre Man-Made Disasters – It bothers me that I am linking to The Huffington Post but there are some great photos here. Unbelievable actually.
- 8 Websites You Need to Stop Building Another classic article from The Oatmeal
- Zuckerberg, We Have a Problem – There have been A LOT of articles about Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg recently. This is one of the best that I’ve read.
This couple was planning to walk from Florida down through South America. In Louisiana, they found a stray kitten who decided to join them. Backpacker kitty is adorable.
The National is one of my favorite bands. Their new album came out this week and here they are performing one of the songs on Letterman.