This upcoming week will be the first year anniversary of full time freelancing for me. Yay! Look for super special stuff ;-)
This week I have twitter, sustainable food, freelancing, recycling content, and so much more.
- Tweeting and Not Failing (a top ten list) – A list of twitter pet peeves. I would have to agree with them and readily admit that at times I am guilty of some of these.
- 40 Tools To Spice Up Your Twitter Background – A comprehensive list of resources for your twitter background. I rarely access Twitter through the web interface so I rarely see them but I still think it’s important to not use the default background, if possible.
- Faceook may just have forced Google’s hand. PeopleRank, anyone? – An interesting take of the increased “openness” of Facebook. Will PeopleRank become the next PageRank?
- A Five Week Crash Course in Sustainable Food – How to learn a lot about sustainable food in a couple of weeks wil recommended books and movies. Although, after you get through this program you will probably never eat the same way again. Or you are content burying your head in the sand. Or you are the CEO of Monsanto and seriously, I can’t believe you read my blog :-P
- Hourly Rate Calculator – A way for freelancers to calculate their hourly rate.
- Screw the Duplicate Content Penalty: Three Easy Ways to Repurpose Content – Reuse and Recycle – Great ideas on how to re-use your content. (And this is one of my new favorite sites – if, maybe, a little too edgy for some).
- An Open Letter to Facebook – Exactly! Your new shiny stuff is great but how about fixing what’s broken. Thanks.
- 66 Things You Can Can Grow At Home: In Containers, Without a Garden – Yes, you can grow then but it doesn’t mean they won’t be ripped up and destroyed by sorry excuses for human beings. (I had a baby bean sprout incident this week …)
Super Creative Use of Really Small Space
Kitty Bath Attack