Happy Mother’s Day. Try to give your Mom some love rather than buying her crap that she doesn’t need ;-). I read that it started in the US to bring awareness to poor health conditions and later as a rally for peace. It was made a holiday in 1914 by President Woodrow Wilson.
I don’t have as many links this week, but I hope you enjoy what I do have.
- 10 Things Your Grandmother Can Teach You About Social Media – A common sense approach to using Social Media.
- Muppet Cupcakes – These are so awesome I don’t think I would be able to eat them.
- 15 Options Facebook Need to Offer – Tracy O’Connor excels at making me laugh – things Facebook needs in addition to “Like”.
- Is My Blog Working? – Does it seem like your blog is down? This site might offer some clues as to what’s happening.
- RSS Cheese – A free icon set you can taste – I thought I had seen it all when it came to RSS icons, but apparently I hadn’t encountered the cheese.
- 10 Reasons Why Clients Should Have Their Nephew Design Their Website – He has Photoshop!!!
And the awesome Bronte Sisters Power Dolls