I don’t have too many links this week. With the holiday, camp starting, the World Cup, and some Internet access issues, I haven’t had much time to find great articles.
This week I have life, a psychic octopus, a ninja cat and more.
- Bill Murray’s Choice, and What It Means For A Life Worth Living – Ok, I love Bill Murray. And life is hard and it’s very short. I decided in the last 2-5 years to spend it doing the things that I want to do.
- Weed It And Reap: A Meal With Nature’s Outcasts – I came across this article after I was weeding and wondering if what I considered weeds might actually be edible. And it seems like a lot of “weeds” are perfectly fine as food.
- My Biggest Freelancing Challenge (and How I Didn’t Solve It) – Trying to work from home with small children. I am really eager to read more articles like this written by men ;-)
- German ‘psychic’ octopus predicts victory for Spain – Apparently this octopus has predicted the outcome of every World Cup match correctly. He also said Spain would win the file. There is also a psychic parakeet who says the Netherlands will win the final. I’m going with the octopus. ;-)
- Get Ordained as a Dudeist Priest for Free – If you are a fan of The Big Lebowski and spiritually inclined, you may want to become a Dudeist priest.
Super Fast Kitty
The Swedish Chef makes Popcorn Shrimp