Happy Mid July! I’m been not quite myself lately – not out of sorts but lacking in my normal level of energy. I’m not sure if it’s post World Cup depression, even though my team won, or if it’s my upcoming birthday. If it were up to me, I would ignore the whole thing but my daughter, like most kids, loves birthdays and is going to want me to celebrate it.
I think I’m also really ready for vacation but I’ve got another month before that happens.
Anyway, this week I have loving the heat (ugh), freelancing and the phone, WordPress, and more.
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Heat – An article about not using air conditioning and how everything doesn’t have to be climate controlled to a perfect 70 degrees. I’ve been trying to use less air conditioning this summer so I was able to really relate to this article.
- How to Make 3 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake – I don’t know if I would want to do this, but here’s how to make a quick cake in the microwave.
- How to Handle the Telephone Problem – Constant phone interruptions can make it difficult for a freelancer to get any work done. I schedule a time for my calls and don’t answer the phone the rest of the time.
- 9 Things That Ruined the 2010 World Cup and 1 Massive Success Story – Yet, still more information about the World Cup. I am really against “diving” and lose respect for players who do this.
- Switching to WordPress MultiSite Breaks Links – What causes the links to break and how to correct the problem.
- PDF Converter – a free online tool to create files to pdf’s. The great thing about this tool is that links within the document are retained.
New Underwear World Record – we all need a goal to work toward ;-)
5 year olds 911 call – made me laugh and cry
Did you enjoy this article? I can assist you with your WordPress or Facebook project. Contact me and I will provide you with an estimate. You can also connect with me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. If you are looking for Hosting, WordPress Theme, Newsletter or other recommendations, please view my detailed list.