Sadly, my birthday week is coming to a close. It wasn’t exactly what I’ve expected and I’ve learned that I really need to “go with the flow” more and not stick to such strict schedules. As I was preparing this list, I realized that I haven’t been surfing at all and didn’t have much to add. Some people seem to really like the lists but I am starting to question whether or not I’m going to continue it.
- Get a Free Subscription to Organic Gardening by Eating a Good Breakfast – Follow the simple instructions and get a free subscription to Organic Gardening.
- Why We Usually Eat at Home – Jannie Funster is one of the funniest people I know (and she’s a very talented musician). Check out her photo post that explains why she rarely goes out to eat.
- WordPress Thesis Theme Customization Options – Kristi has been doing a lot of work with the Thesis theme recently. Check out her guide to the Thesis Options and Design Options panels.
- 10 Tips to Improve Your WordPress Theme – Here are 10 ideas for spiffing up your WordPress theme. I’m not sure if I agree with all of theme but it’s worth taking a look at.
- 10 Ways to Support Charity Through Social Media – Ideas on how social media can be used to support charities – things like writing a blog post, starting a petition, etc. A lot of these are great ideas especially when you don’t have the cash to make a donation.
Wedding Entrance Dance – this one put a smile on my face
I’m not a big fan of the term “fail”. And even being able to balance on a unicycle is pretty impressive. I was, however, surprised by the outcome.
The 10 funniest scenes from Tales of Monkey Island: Launch of the Screaming Narwal. If you are planning on playing this, don’t watch or else you will spoil the jokes. Otherwise it’s great fun.