Sadly, my birthday week is coming to a close. It wasn’t exactly what I’ve expected and I’ve learned that I really need to “go with the flow” more and not stick to such strict schedules. As I was preparing this list, I realized that I haven’t been surfing at all and didn’t have much to add. Some people seem to really like the lists but I am starting to question whether or not I’m going to continue it.
- Get a Free Subscription to Organic Gardening by Eating a Good Breakfast – Follow the simple instructions and get a free subscription to Organic Gardening.
- Why We Usually Eat at Home – Jannie Funster is one of the funniest people I know (and she’s a very talented musician). Check out her photo post that explains why she rarely goes out to eat.
- WordPress Thesis Theme Customization Options – Kristi has been doing a lot of work with the Thesis theme recently. Check out her guide to the Thesis Options and Design Options panels.
- 10 Tips to Improve Your WordPress Theme – Here are 10 ideas for spiffing up your WordPress theme. I’m not sure if I agree with all of theme but it’s worth taking a look at.
- 10 Ways to Support Charity Through Social Media – Ideas on how social media can be used to support charities – things like writing a blog post, starting a petition, etc. A lot of these are great ideas especially when you don’t have the cash to make a donation.
Wedding Entrance Dance – this one put a smile on my face
I’m not a big fan of the term “fail”. And even being able to balance on a unicycle is pretty impressive. I was, however, surprised by the outcome.
The 10 funniest scenes from Tales of Monkey Island: Launch of the Screaming Narwal. If you are planning on playing this, don’t watch or else you will spoil the jokes. Otherwise it’s great fun.
Did you enjoy this article? I can assist you with your WordPress or Facebook project. Contact me and I will provide you with an estimate. You can also connect with me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. If you are looking for Hosting, WordPress Theme, Newsletter or other recommendations, please view my detailed list.