Here’s the weekly installment of my favorite reads of the week.
- Who or What is Bigfoot – 10 Possible Explanations? ScamTypes provides explanations as to what Bigfoot could really be. It’s been a Bigfoot kind of week.
- Do What Works for You – Chris Brogan discusses only using the social networks that work for you and that you enjoy.
- Neglected Tabs, Storyteller Microbloggers, and the Neverending Cycle – Jake de Grazia’s article about his part time experiment with using Twitter and his partially failed attempt at chronicling his favorite tweets.
- Introverted sharing (blogging) vs. extroverted sharing (lifestreaming) – Mark Dykeman argues that blogging is sharing for introverts while lifestreaming is for extroverts. In my opinion, it is the opposite.
- The Impossible Task of Cutting Plastic Out of Your Life – Plastic is ubiquitous. There are even swirling masses of garbage in the ocean. It is nearly impossible to stop consuming plastic.
- Green School Supplies are Cool – How to make back to school shopping more environmentally friendly.
- Get More From Google Reader – Tips and Tricks for Google Reader
Did you enjoy this article? I can assist you with your WordPress or Facebook project. Contact me and I will provide you with an estimate. You can also connect with me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. If you are looking for Hosting, WordPress Theme, Newsletter or other recommendations, please view my detailed list.