Here’s the weekly installment of my favorite reads of the week.
- Who or What is Bigfoot – 10 Possible Explanations? ScamTypes provides explanations as to what Bigfoot could really be. It’s been a Bigfoot kind of week.
- Do What Works for You – Chris Brogan discusses only using the social networks that work for you and that you enjoy.
- Neglected Tabs, Storyteller Microbloggers, and the Neverending Cycle – Jake de Grazia’s article about his part time experiment with using Twitter and his partially failed attempt at chronicling his favorite tweets.
- Introverted sharing (blogging) vs. extroverted sharing (lifestreaming) – Mark Dykeman argues that blogging is sharing for introverts while lifestreaming is for extroverts. In my opinion, it is the opposite.
- The Impossible Task of Cutting Plastic Out of Your Life – Plastic is ubiquitous. There are even swirling masses of garbage in the ocean. It is nearly impossible to stop consuming plastic.
- Green School Supplies are Cool – How to make back to school shopping more environmentally friendly.
- Get More From Google Reader – Tips and Tricks for Google Reader