I’m getting ready for my vacation and am so ready for it. My posting schedule may be off for the next two weeks – I’m not quite sure yet.
This week I have WordPress, cassettes, urban farms, popup forms and more.
- WordPress eStore and NextGen Gallery Integration to Create Digital Photo Store – This is an older article but it looks like an interesting way to sell photos via WordPress. I’d like to test the this.
- Cassette tapes are back in the mix – Portability and low cost are making them popular again. I can’t say I don’t miss them. Cassettes were the big thing when I was a kid and they didn’t usually last very long.
- Bio-Bug: Car run on human waste is launched – This is a great idea. Solves two different problems.
- Urban farms around America are breaking through concrete and hitting sustainable paydirt – A photo essay of urban farms around the United States. I hope this trend continues. Most of my food comes from farms just outside of the city but I would love to obtain more of my produce from even closer to home.
- Facebook Letting Users Unsubscribe From Feed Story Notifications – Have you ever liked or commented on something and after 10+ update notifications really regretted it? Well, now we will be able to unsubscribe from updates. This is a much needed feature.
- The Case For and Against Popup Opt-In Forms – A really thorough article about this topic. Personally, I find them extremely annoying and never sign up for anything. I’m not sure that I’m a typical user though.
- Virtual Supermarket Delivers Groceries to Food Deserts – Residents can order groceries from convenient locations, like the library, and pick them up the next day. This is an excellent idea for people who don’t have healthy food options in their neighborhood and keeps then from having to travel too far to get the food.
Yikes! Parkour with ladders – I can barely watch.
What rush hour should be like – bikes, buses, and just a couple of cars.
Did you enjoy this article? I can assist you with your WordPress or Facebook project. Contact me and I will provide you with an estimate. You can also connect with me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. If you are looking for Hosting, WordPress Theme, Newsletter or other recommendations, please view my detailed list.