The mid-August list of some of my favorite finds of the week
- 7 Unwritten Rules for Social Media Newbies – Jonathan Fields discusses some obvious, but not necessarily well used, things that people should do, such as filling out their profile, when participating on social media sites.
- The Steven Wright Guide to Content Marketing – Copyblogger relates Steven Wright’s style of comedy to the importance of site content.
- South Ossetia: Social Media Tells the Rest of the Story – According to David Wescott, the best coverage of the conflict between Georgia and Russia is through Social Media.
- 10 Signs Living in a Cubicle is Getting to You – Funny and True. Apparently the cubicle is also the same age as me. I had no idea cubicles had been around for so long.
- How to Play PS2 Games on Your PC – Instructions on how to emulate the PS2 on your PC. Seems a bit complicated so unless you are really into tinkering, you are probably better off buying a PS2.
- Back to School-17 Habits for a Successful Life – Jeff Nickles lists habits that will assist with a successful back to school experience but are applicable to everyone.
- 10 Tech Solutions to Improve Productivity – The software and tools that Chris Brogan uses to increase his productivity. You know, it seems like everyone is really into being productive every moment of every day. Sometimes I feel like making lists on how to be a total slacker. ;-)
- Getting Back on the Right Life Path – Ali Hale examines how unexpected life events can easily change the path you want to take in life and what you can do to stop the change from becoming permanent.
- Twitter: Social Story-Telling – An article that shows how Twitter is more than link sharing and location boasting; it also tells the human experience in 140 characters.