Happy talk like a pirate day!
I’m finally readjusting to the back to school schedule – I really liked not having to be anywhere at a specific time. I’ve been tired but have been busy and the days are definitely getting shorter.
This week I have freelancing, WordPress, gmail, animal stuff and more.
- Want to be a freelancer? Just punch yourself in the face instead. – A humorous look at the “dark side” of freelancing.
- – How to Customize and Remove Items in Your WordPress Dashboard and Post Edit Screens – Setting up the WordPress admin for your best workflow.
- Recycling Clothing Art – Interesting and odd.
- A long tailed macaque monkey adopts a kitten in the forests of Bali, Indonesia – Includes adorable photos.
- WordPress 3 Template Hierarchy – If you care about that sort of thing … I kinda do.
- Gmail’s Priority Inbox and email overload – I considered using the priority inbox but ultimately decided not to. I’ve spent time setting up my labels and filters so my email goes right where I want it to and the inbox is rarely that full. And I don’t think google can know the system I need better than I can. ;-)
50 Ways to Eat Sustainably – A great list from my friend Karen.
Odd animal behaviour … or perhaps completely normal. I’m no hippo expert.
My daughter loves this song. It, along with Rock Lobster, has been stuck in my head all week.