Happy talk like a pirate day!
I’m finally readjusting to the back to school schedule – I really liked not having to be anywhere at a specific time. I’ve been tired but have been busy and the days are definitely getting shorter.
This week I have freelancing, WordPress, gmail, animal stuff and more.
- Want to be a freelancer? Just punch yourself in the face instead. – A humorous look at the “dark side” of freelancing.
- – How to Customize and Remove Items in Your WordPress Dashboard and Post Edit Screens – Setting up the WordPress admin for your best workflow.
- Recycling Clothing Art – Interesting and odd.
- A long tailed macaque monkey adopts a kitten in the forests of Bali, Indonesia – Includes adorable photos.
- WordPress 3 Template Hierarchy – If you care about that sort of thing … I kinda do.
- Gmail’s Priority Inbox and email overload – I considered using the priority inbox but ultimately decided not to. I’ve spent time setting up my labels and filters so my email goes right where I want it to and the inbox is rarely that full. And I don’t think google can know the system I need better than I can. ;-)
50 Ways to Eat Sustainably – A great list from my friend Karen.
Odd animal behaviour … or perhaps completely normal. I’m no hippo expert.
My daughter loves this song. It, along with Rock Lobster, has been stuck in my head all week.
Did you enjoy this article? I can assist you with your WordPress or Facebook project. Contact me and I will provide you with an estimate. You can also connect with me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. If you are looking for Hosting, WordPress Theme, Newsletter or other recommendations, please view my detailed list.