Happy holiday weekend in the US. Hopefully you are celebrating labor day by not doing any labor or not being in labor (thanks Ari). School starts here next week – Alex is looking forward to it but I’m not. I haven’t had to set my alarm in almost a month.
This week I have zombies, WordPress, carrots, Deathspank and more.
- 7 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Outbreak Would Fail (Quickly) – Finally! Some good news. A zombie outbreak would fail! I’ve had zombies on the brain lately – I blame John Haydon and a book I read while on vacation called Feed.
- Farm 51 – I just found about this full urban farm just a few blocks away from me. It’s not on my usual path so I haven’t seen it yet. I am definitely going to go check it out.
- Process and Scope for 3.1, Part I – Information about WordPress 3.1 due to be released in December.
- Baby Carrots: The New Junk Food – I guess it’s good if it gets people to eat carrots rather than chips but I just don’t get why people need to have something marketed and packaged like junk food to want to eat it.
- Vox is closing on September 30, 2010 – I’ve only known of one person who had a blog on Vox but if you are using it, you will want to export your data and get it into WordPress before the end of the month.
- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle Your Work – I’ve been trying to get better about this. I do write blog posts for questions that I am frequently asked and then refer people to the post and for things that I am always looking up. Once I write a post I tend to remember how to do it.
How could I not want to play a game called Deathspank? It’s like Diablo meets Monkey Island, which might not mean anything to you ;-)
Did you enjoy this article? I can assist you with your WordPress or Facebook project. Contact me and I will provide you with an estimate. You can also connect with me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. If you are looking for Hosting, WordPress Theme, Newsletter or other recommendations, please view my detailed list.