Back to School, Twitter, Backing Up and Monty Python all make up an electic selection for this week’s (Anti) Social-List.
- Back to School Season – Keep Family a Priority – Parents are scrambling to get their kids ready for the upcoming school year. SimpleMom discusses ways to stay organized with back to school and throughout the school year. I can appreciate the tips as I have managed to keep myself organized but am not as diligent at keeping track of my daughter’s schedule.
- And Now for Something Completely Different – Mark Dykeman provides the links to John Cleese’s social media presence. You can now follow John Cleese on Twitter.
- Top 10 Fashion Mistakes – Vered, of MomGrind, lists the top fashion mistakes. This lists includes some great photos and the comments are a lot of fun.
- The Care and Feeding of World Changers – Chris Guillebeau talks about reading and how important it is to make time to do so. The article and comments also includes reading suggestions.
- So You Compost, Drive a Hybrid, Wear Recycled Boots and Eat a Lot of Hummus, But Are You Green Enough? – Environmentalists often wonder if they are really doing enough and question all of their choices. This article looks at that problem.
- 7 Rules to Reclaim Ownership of Your Mind – Jonathan Mead provides ways to not let your mind be ruled by others. I especially like #1 and #4. No, I’m not going to tell you what they are. Go read the article.
- 7 Tips for New Twitter Users – I really agree with #1, provide a photo of yourself. I feel more connected when I know what the other users look like. And, no, don’t use a photo of your 20 year old niece.
- New Poll: How Do You Back Up Your Websites? I enjoyed the suggestions in the comments of this poll because I have been thinking about this topic and wrote an article about it recently. If you aren’t backing up your site, please start now.