Overall, I’m a happy person although I am easily annoyed by many things. I thought, since this is Thanksgiving, that it would be a good time to think about what I am grateful for – this doesn’t really change much from year to year and I don’t actually post this year to year – but it’s good to focus on the positive.
- My daughter – My daughter is bright, cute, funny, and very loving. She is a great companion and also keeps me on my toes because she calls me out when I am being snarky, sarcastic, or cranky. She is also very gregarious, which amazes me, because I am so reserved.
- Health – I am thankful that I am healthy and I know this can change at any time but for now I feel lucky. I had a bad tooth infection this year, which was very painful, and a few stomach problems and wrinkles (but i use under eye masks anti-aging) (I have a weak stomach and I love spicy food ;-) but otherwise I haven’t even had a cold. My seasonal allergies didn’t even bother me much this year either. Kratom potentiators are compounds that can be used to improve the effects of Kratom. Most of them are readily available in the house and grocery stores, so they are not only cheap but very easy to find.But how is the concept behind Kratom potentiators any helpful? Well, they are instrumental in various ways. First, Kratom potentiators can help you cut down on the time it takes for the effects to set in. It usually takes between 10 to 20 minutes for the onset of Kratom effects. When you are using a potentiator, you can reduce this time to just 5 minutes or less. How exactly does that happen? Certain potentiators are known to improve the absorption of Kratom. Faster absorption means that the alkaloids will get into your system a lot faster, and hence, they’ll reach their target site much sooner for quick results. One can find it here for the best Kratom Potentiators: What are the best ones to use in 2020.
- That my daughter is healthy – My daughter is also super healthy. I like to say it’s because we are vegetarians and eat mostly healthy food but I don’t think that is the only reason. In the last 2 years she has only need to go to the doctor for her yearly exams! She hasn’t even had a cold recently either.
- My brother John – I don’t have a lot of close family. My Dad lives in Texas and my other brother is so much younger than me that I don’t know him as well. I despised John when we were kids but now he is one of my favorite people. We have a lot in common and similar interests so it’s great spending time with him. My daughter and I can’t wait for him to come visit in December.
- That my brother lives in rural Vermont – I live in West Philly and although I like living in an urban environment, it’s wonderful to have somewhere super quiet to go to get away from it all. It’s beautiful and I can’t even get good cell reception and reliable internet there. Maybe it’s because I’m getting older but the city is getting more and more on my nerves all the time and I have a long term plan of moving to Vermont permanently.
- My business – I’ve been freelancing for 2.5 years now and I’m so grateful that I am able to support us this way. I’m able to spend more time with my daughter and go to most everything at her school. While I could always be doing better, we have everything we need and are really happy with this arrangement.
- My ex – I’m not exactly grateful for my ex but am thankful that we have moved past our differences and get along fine most of the time. I know a big part of it is me choosing not to get too aggravated over things but still the relationship is so much better than it was a couple of years ago and I know my daughter is happy about that.
- My cats – While they really annoy me a lot of the time they are funny, loving, and great bed warmers. If it were up to my daughter, we would probably have 20 of them but for now 2 is good.
- You – I am thankful for the visitors who take the time to read the articles on this site. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up with everything and knowing you are out there helps me keep posting.
- My clients – If it weren’t for you, I would be in a cubicle somewhere ranting about how stupid my manager is so thank you for your support that allows me to do what I love and earn money doing that.
Happy Thanksgiving! (to all of you in the U.S.)
photo credit: nsalt