The first month of 2010 is almost over. This week I have dealing with clients, Facebook, CSA recipes, aliens who do pilates and more.
- The funny and bizarre world of client requests – One of my favorites is “the unicorns don’t look realistic enough”.
- 32 Ways to Use Facebook for Business – This article is from last July but I just came across is this week. It has some good information for creating a Facebook business page.
- WordPress.tv: Home of the Visual WordPress Tip WordPress.tv is a great resource for learning how to do things in WordPress. One of the problems, however, is it can be difficult to locate the video that you need. Lorelle VanFossen has written a great article that offers advice and information on how to locate videos on WordPress.tv.
- Why Every Freelancer Should Have a Personal Project – Reasons why personal projects can assist in generating income and provide something to do during a work lull.
- Facebook Roadmap: Removing All Profile Boxes in Early January – I’ve mentioned that all boxes and the boxes tab are going to be removed from Facebook soon. For some reason, many people who have customized fan pages haven’t listened to me about this so I’m posting this information again.
- There is no such thing as “Just”. – An article about confidence, language and how we feel about our skills. Don’t downplay your skills by saying “it was just my job”.
- An Unofficial Client Rating Scale – Has anyone has The Dream Angelic Client Saint?
- How to Conquer Your CSA Produce Box with 3 Easy Recipes – Siel lists three great recipes that help use up the produce in your CSA box when you don’t know what to do with it all.
An alien advertising Raisan Bran.
- An adorable sleeping kitten