It’s spring, it’s winter, it’s spring …
I hope you survived the full moon and the solar flares.
This week I have freelancing, Moby Dick, Facebook, pc games, hide and seek and more.
- Are Bidding Websites Good for Freelancers to Use? – I used these when I was first getting started and was still freelancing part time. You do have to wade through a lot of crap to find quality jobs that will pay what you are worth.
- ‘Moby Dick’ captain’s ship found – Moby Dick is still a work of fiction but the ship of the captain who inspired Herman Melville has been found.
- It’s Not Free – Closely related to No, You May NOT Pick My Brain
- What’s the best way to post as a Facebook Page? – What’s the best way to post on a Facebook pages as a page and not seem spammy?
- Why Aren’t G.M.O. Foods Labeled? – I’ve been wondering this for 13 years now. If they are so awesome and wonderful for us, you would think they would want to shout about it. ;-)
- The 100 best PC games of all time – I was thrilled that my all time favorite game, The Longest Journey, was #39 on the list.
- One Dress Protest Q&A: Kristy Powell Vows Fashion Fast with 365-Day Dress – Kristy Powell challenges us to rethink consumption and fashion by wearing the same dress for a year.
- 13 Components That Defined a Great Website in 1998 – Buttons, under construction pages, and midi files …
- How to Add Your Fan Page as Your Employer on Your Personal Facebook Profile – This is more complicated that it should be – here are step by step instructions.
- Plug your link leaks! – This article explains what “link juice” is, how our sites leak it, and how to plug the holes.
Baby Moose Enjoying a Sprinkler
Hide and Seek
Dennis Edell @ Direct Sales Marketing says
Plug your link leaks is an awesome post, and very timely for me as I am about to “start over” with a new theme. ;-)
Kim Woodbridge says
Hi Dennis – Great! I’m glad the article was helpful.
I’m still 1 or 2 days after in my reading, but this morning did I look over and read some of the articles on your (Anti) Social lists 2/20/11. And I did like the articles; Are Bidding Websites Good for Freelancers to Use? And of courses The 100 best PC games of all time. But I couldn’t found my favorite; Call of Duty 4.
Kim Woodbridge says
Hi Marbella – Glad you found some good ones. Well, it’s PC gamer’s opinion – you don’t have to agree with them ;-) A couple of my faves weren’t on there either.