Happy last day of February!! (it’s not a Leap year).
This week I have freelancing, twitter, eating habits, funny signs and more!
As always, enjoy!
- 5 Bad Work at Home Habits: Are You Guilty? – I must admit I’m guilty of not having the same work hours everyday. I have a young child and I work around her schedule. And that’s part of the reason I work from home.
- How to Market Your Business with Twitter Lists – I’ve started making lists but haven’t gotten very far with it. It would have been a lot easier if lists had existed all along – going back through thousands of followers is tedious. This article has some great ways to use lists – things that I certainly hadn’t though of.
- Mapping America’s Eating Habits – What states spend the most on junk food? Or drink the most soda? Here are some maps that provide that information.
- Report: Facebook Pages Create More Loyal Customers – I can’t attest to how loyal my Facebook fans are to this site but I can say that my Facebook page is bringing a lot of traffic.
- 4 Ways To Check Your Twitter Statistics – Like stats? Yeah, I don’t either. ;-) But here are 4 ways to check your twitter stats.
- The Definitive Guide To Styling Web Links – Smashing Magazine has a ton of info in this article about making your links look pretty.
- Stop Spammers and Other Scumbags with a Custom Blacklist – A useful blacklist that will help take care of WordPress spammers and remove the need for a spam plugin.
- Funny Signs Group on Flickr – I am easily distracted by photo groups on Flickr. This one is a lot of fun.
James Earl Jones was the first celebrity guest on Sesame Street. Here’s a bizarre video of him reciting the alphabet.
I’ve been listening to Basia Bulat’s new album recently – well, when I’m not listening to Led Zeppelin. This is one of my favorite songs from it.