Happy March! The weather has been so up and down – 35F one day and 60F the next. I guess March is like that. I like Spring ok but I’m not looking forward to summer – I’m a cold weather kind of person.
I don’t have as many links this week – I’ve been SO busy – busy is good but I’ve been racing lately between work and family.
This week I have starting a business, Facebook, kittens and more.
- 19 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started My Business – Erika shares what she wishes she had known before starting a business. I would have to agree with many of the items on this list. And, Redhead Writing is a pretty awesome site.
- Three Awesome Facebook Search Engines – If you are trying to locate information on Facebook, one of these resources might make it easier.
- placekitten If you need image placeholders for your new design, I highly recommend using place kitten. ;-)
- My Blog Got My Daughter Kicked Out of Preschool – The kid got kicked out because the school didn’t like what was being written about the preschool. (and I am SO sympathetic to the plight of the lice that just won’t go away)
- The Internet Explorer 6 Countdown – Even Microsoft wants IE6 to go away.
A box that Maru can’t get into – I adore this kitty.