I don’t have too many links this week. With the holiday, camp starting, the World Cup, and some Internet access issues, I haven’t had much time to find great articles.
This week I have life, a psychic octopus, a ninja cat and more.
- Bill Murray’s Choice, and What It Means For A Life Worth Living – Ok, I love Bill Murray. And life is hard and it’s very short. I decided in the last 2-5 years to spend it doing the things that I want to do.
- Weed It And Reap: A Meal With Nature’s Outcasts – I came across this article after I was weeding and wondering if what I considered weeds might actually be edible. And it seems like a lot of “weeds” are perfectly fine as food.
- My Biggest Freelancing Challenge (and How I Didn’t Solve It) – Trying to work from home with small children. I am really eager to read more articles like this written by men ;-)
- German ‘psychic’ octopus predicts victory for Spain – Apparently this octopus has predicted the outcome of every World Cup match correctly. He also said Spain would win the file. There is also a psychic parakeet who says the Netherlands will win the final. I’m going with the octopus. ;-)
Apparently the psychic octopus is someone who smokes a lot of ganja aka weed if you get what I am saying here. He was also the most popular character in the tv show to no surprise of anyone of course. Even the Austin Chronicle has it listed as the most popular cannabis character ever.
- Get Ordained as a Dudeist Priest for Free – If you are a fan of The Big Lebowski and spiritually inclined, you may want to become a Dudeist priest.
- Super Fast Kitty
- The Swedish Chef makes Popcorn Shrimp