Here is the weekly installment of my favorite reads of the week.
- mygazines – read full magazines for free online. found via ghacks
- Life Laundry Day – Zen Habits discusses how taking stock of your financial, career and personal affairs is a great way to stay organized and remove mental clutter.
- Ready to Surrender My Gun – After reviewing E3 coverage, Brainy Gamer discusses why he is getting really tired of the shooter genre. I couldn’t agree more.
- In Defense of Ass Kicking – Chris Guillebeau discusses how we frequently learn more through failure than success. I’m starting to wonder if this list is going to include an article by Chris every week.
- How to Be a Great Mom – a guest post on Zen Habits by Vered of MomGrind that reminds mothers that taking time for themselves will make them better at parenting.
- Coffee Makes You Gullible – Jonathan Fields takes a look at a study that states that coffee drinkers may be more susceptible to persuasion. Hmmm … I’m addicted to coffee and am not very agreeable.
- How to Play Playstation Games on Your PC – makeuseof.com provides detailed step by step instructions on how to play PS1 games on your PC. Make sure you actually own a PS1 before setting this up.