Happy November. I hope you remembered to fall back, if you live in a state that does that. I lived in Arizona for 10 years and we didn’t change the clocks there – guess they don’t need to save any daylight. It took me quite a while to get used to changing the clocks again.
This week I have WordPress, food, public transportation and a candy casserole.
- WordPress Visual Editor – WordPress.com has some great tutorials – this one is on the Visual Editor. There are a number of other tutorials in the Support section.
- Why Public Transportation is Good for Kids – I didn’t bring my daughter home from the hospital on the bus but if we aren’t walking we are using public transportation. Car accidents are the number one cause of accidental death for children.
- Facebook Makes it Easier to Unlike Pages – What? Facebook makes something easier?
- An Igloo built from 322 Fridges – A statement on waste and energy.
- From Farm to Fridge to Garbage Can – An article about food waste in the United States.
- Under new Pa. law, neighbors control abandoned lot – This is great news for my city. Instead of vacant lots being a blight, we will not be able to transform them into community gardens and parks when the absentee owner doesn’t step forward. I’ve been seeing more and more front yard and community gardens and couldn’t be happier.
- Snickers and Candy Casserole – I was joking about making a casserole out of all our Halloween candy and the I found what may be one of the most disgusting recipes ever.
A really popular hamster wheel
Multitasking being taken too far