Busy, busy, busy … 4 links and a video this week. We’ve got business advice, being useful on Twitter, a guide to social media etiquette, creating a free ebook, something that is going to push me over the edge next year and how to be more like the grinch.
- I’m Not A Bloody Fortune Teller But…. – Business advice from Cath Lawson that you help you start 2009 on the right foot. Just remember, it doesn’t matter what you stick up the turkey’s butt.
- What’s in it for Your Followers? How to be Useful on Twitter – Tips for providing value on Twitter. Make sure, however, that you don’t let people take advantage of you.
- Social Media Etiquette Handbook – I don’t agree with everything in this guide but it’s a great guide to social media etiquette on Twitter, Facebook and Friendfeed.
- A Simple Guide to Compiling a Free E-Book – Joanna Young’s guide to compiling a free eBook. It’s simple and it covers it all.
- Coffee Shortage in 2009 – I’ve been hoping for a better year in 2009 but with a coffee shortage I don’t think it’s going to be. ;-)
A funny video from Tim Brownson of A Daring Adventure, in which he shares with us 10 ways to be miserable.