Busy, busy, busy … 4 links and a video this week. We’ve got business advice, being useful on Twitter, a guide to social media etiquette, creating a free ebook, something that is going to push me over the edge next year and how to be more like the grinch.
- I’m Not A Bloody Fortune Teller But…. – Business advice from Cath Lawson that you help you start 2009 on the right foot. Just remember, it doesn’t matter what you stick up the turkey’s butt.
- What’s in it for Your Followers? How to be Useful on Twitter – Tips for providing value on Twitter. Make sure, however, that you don’t let people take advantage of you.
- Social Media Etiquette Handbook – I don’t agree with everything in this guide but it’s a great guide to social media etiquette on Twitter, Facebook and Friendfeed.
- A Simple Guide to Compiling a Free E-Book – Joanna Young’s guide to compiling a free eBook. It’s simple and it covers it all.
- Coffee Shortage in 2009 – I’ve been hoping for a better year in 2009 but with a coffee shortage I don’t think it’s going to be. ;-)
A funny video from Tim Brownson of A Daring Adventure, in which he shares with us 10 ways to be miserable.
Did you enjoy this article? I can assist you with your WordPress or Facebook project. Contact me and I will provide you with an estimate. You can also connect with me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. If you are looking for Hosting, WordPress Theme, Newsletter or other recommendations, please view my detailed list.