This week I’ve got Twitter, Green Housing, Obama’s Blackberry, Productivity, Manuals, Gimp and Geeks.
- Twitter: Can Chaos Be a Biz Model – People argue that Twitter can be hard to understand because it is so chaotic and this article discusses how the chaos of twitter can be a business model.
- Low Income Housing Eco Style – This article shows that low income housing can be environmentally sound and affordable.
- Obama’s BlackBerry brings personal safety risks – Do you think President Obama’s Blackberry poses a security risk or that the administration has taken these issues into consideration?
- Why Trying to be Productive is a Huge Waste of Time – While I don’t agree with every point made in the article, I do think that too much emphasis can be placed on productivity for the sake of productivity. A lot can be said for doing nothing.
- OwnerIQ – Database of online manuals for a variety of electronic products. Very useful when you can’t remember how to use the self-clean feature on your fancy coffeemaker.
- 10 Websites to Help You Master Gimp Gimp is the open-source alternative to Photoshop. It’s very powerful but can be difficult to master. This list of websites should help.
- 50 Skills Every Real Geek Should Have – I guess I’m not a real geek because I don’t have all of these skills but I was surprised at how many I did have. Of course, the list assumes that a geek is male because it included how to hide your porn. And I don’t know any females that need this skill.
Playpump – Water Pumps Powered by Children Playing