As we are in the middle of diet and exercise week here at (Anti) Social Development, I have located 6 WordPress plugins that are related to diet and exercise and could be used on weight loss or sports blogs.
If you missed the earlier article, on Monday I features 12 WordPress Themes related to diet and exercise.
- Weight Loss Calculator – A functional weight loss planning calculator
- Body Mass Index Calulator Widget – Enter you weight and height and this sidebar widget will calculate your body mass index (BMI)
- Overweight Calculator – This plugin can be used to check the Body Mass Index and will suggest a recommended weight range. Not the nicest name for a plugin ;-)
- Fotherplot – A plugin that plots values stored in a custom field against the published date of the blog post. So, if you were writing a post about losing weight and had a custom field for your weight for that day, this plugin would make a chart for you of your weight over time. By default the data is only posted in the admin area. If you want to post it on your blog you need to read the instructions in the faq. If you want to check out this page for more info. Weight loss is probably the number one thing you want to prioritize in your life.
- Dive Log – A plugin that will assist you in tracking the data related to your dives.
- Cyclopress – This plugin assist in tracking the cycling data gathered by the cyclocomputer. Copy the data from the Cyclocomputer to the plugin and graphs will be created for data such as average speed and distance.
What do you think? Are any of these useful?
photo credit: mikebaird