I’m amazed I found any links at all this week. I’ve been busy finishing up projects, getting ready for the holidays, and getting ready to visit my family. I will be gone for a week but don’t worry, I have a couple of scheduled posts planned and I guarantee that they will be fun.
- Read Twice, Post Once – I only discovered Tracy and her site in the last couple of weeks and it’s rapidly becoming one of my favorite visits for a good laugh. Plus, Tracy is really nice. If you are famous for putting your foot in your mouth or know someone is, you are sure to enjoy this article.
- Fire Meets Desire – Love the smell of flame broiled hamburgers? Well, who doesn’t. You can buy Burger King’s new cologne, Flame. This site has to be one of the creepiest things I’ve ever seen. Make sure you click the cologne bottle 4 times to get the full effect.
- Top 25 Ways to Tell if Your Social Media Expert Is a Carpetbagger – I was glad to come across this article because I’ve come across more and more people claiming to be social media experts and gurus. This list will help us discern if they are the real deal or not.
- A Journey Through Five Years of WordPress Interface – 5 years of WordPress and the interface changes over the years. It’s come a long way and I think 2.7 is the best by far.
- Nothing Tweeter than Twitter – Jaculynn Peterson’s list of funny tweets. And look! There I am. I guess I’m funny …
- The Perfect Christmas Gift – There are still a couple of shopping days until Christmas. If you are stuck on what to get your loved ones, maybe these Christmas ads from the 50’s will provide inspiration.
- And finally, a malfunctioning dog.