Happy February! And welcome to the first installment of (Anti) Social Lists in February 2009.
I feel like I’ve been checking out a lot of sites recently but I don’t seem to have that much to offer. I found more sites to offer as the week drew to it’s close. I have had a terrible cold so it’s possible that my recollection of what I’ve been doing differs from reality. Anyway, enjoy!
- Widget List – A comprehensive list of widgets from the WordPress codex. You know, I don’t think I like the word widget.
- My WordPress Cheat Sheet – Well, not MY WordPress sheet but A WordPress Cheat Sheet. This includes the files to include when creating a template, loop information, conditionals and common tags.
- The Definitive Craigslist Guide for the Recession – This article provides useful tips for using Craiglist anytime, not just during a recession. I don’t really use Craiglist to buy and sell stuff but have used it for jobs and apartments. It can also contain some great comedy.
- 49 Amazing Social Media, Web 2.0 And Internet Stats – If you love stats, this list will tell you things like there are 900,000 new blog posts per day and YouTube’s bandwidth costs 1,000,000 each day! Found via All Things Cahill
- 101 Ways to Monetize Your Blog Without Irritating Your Readers – Very useful, unless, of course, you WANT to annoy your readers.
The Toilet House
The Matrix Cat Fight