I guess it’s true that as you get older that time gets faster. It seems like the year just started and February is already winding down.
This week I have recipes, freelancing, Facebook, WordPress and more.
- 20/20: Quick-and-Easy Vegetarian Recipes 20 Vegetarian Recipes that can be made in 20 minutes or less.
- Message From Facebook: All Your Friends Belong to Us – What happens when your Facebook account is disabled for no real reason and how to get your account back.
- Free Consultation: Pros and Cons – Should you offer a free consultation to potential clients? Here are the pros and cons
- Click to Donate for Free – A list of click to donate sites worldwide.
- How a 13-hour train ride is better than a 1-hour flight – Reasons why a long train ride can be better than a shorter flight. Personally, I love the train.
- Do You Recognize the Early Warning Signs of Freelancer Burnout? – Burnout? Is it time for a break or a vacation?
- Effective Dropdown Menus with WordPress – Methods of implementing dropdown menus on your WordPress site.
- Facebook Groups Vs Pages: The Definitive Guide – Facebook articles vs. Facebook pages – a great resource for understanding the differences.
Senior Citizens Dancing to Billie Jean
A funny resource that helps explain some chemical reactions