Somehow it’s already the end of March – I’m not sure how that happened. The trees are budding and the daffodils are blooming. We get a lot of rain here in April but overall it’s a gorgeous month.
This week I have information about twitter, sweetcron, social media monitoring, mental health in the United States, and three fun videos.
- Make a Twitter Site Using Sweetcron – Sweetcron is self hosted software, which I wrote about last summer, that allows you to run a self hosted lifestream. This article explains how to make your own personal Twitter site using Sweetcron. It even includes sweetcron templates, which is pretty cool.
- 13 Great WordPress Speed Tips & Tricks for MAX Performance – Noupe always has great articles. This one lists 13 ways to increase the performance of your WordPress site.
- How to Design a Twitter Background – Do you have a custom background on Twitter? If not, this tutorial takes you the process of creating one. I know that I’ve been meaning to update mine.
- Shameful Report Card: US Gets a D in Mental Health – Mike Nichols is back and has reported on each state’s ratings for mental health care. Overall the condition of mental health care in this country is shameful.
- A Quick ‘n Dirty Guide to Setting up Social Media Monitoring – How to set up alerts on your name or your companies name using tools such as google alerts, delicious, twitter, facebook and more. This might seem basic to some but it’s a great guide to getting started with social media.
61 Things on My Cat
I Don’t Want to Talk to the Webmaster
Auto Tuning from Casey D on Vimeo.