Another week gone … life keeps zipping by.
This week I have school lunches, facebook, annoying phrases, a funny interview with Mark Ruffalo and more.
- Fed Up: School Lunch Project – A schoolteacher eats the school lunch every day in 2010. I pack a lunch for my kid because we are vegetarians. But even if we ate meat, I would pack her lunch. Yuck. I feel for the kids on the lunch program – what is being provided for them is not at healthy.
- Quit Beating Yourself Up – Really funny article. We’ve all done stupid things like this. Well, I’ve never locked my Dad in my house, but still ;-)
- How To Tag Your Facebook Friends In Status Updates – It seems like a lot of my Facebook friends already know how to do this, but it’s still a useful article.
- 100 RSS Feeds for the Well Rounded Freelancer – I’m still looking for some time to go through this list – it looks there are some great resources in here.
- The 10 Annoying Phrases You Need to Stop Using – I’m old enough to remember when my personal brand was having a personality ;-)
- How One Man Used Social Media to Raise $91,000 for Charity – The awesome Danny Brown, 12for12K, and using Social Media for fundraising.
I’ve really liked Mark Ruffalo since I saw him play Stan in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. This interview is him telling a funny story about his grandmother, religion and being 8 years old.
Ok Go’s New Video – Ok Go Meets Rube Goldberg