Well, with my computer problems and being behind on all of my work, I didn’t have much time to surf or even visit many of my usual sites. So, I don’t have a long list today. But being how it is Easter weekend, except for the Orthodox church, well, and other religions, there probably aren’t many people visiting my site anyway ;-) And now I’m finding more links to add while writing this.
- Comprehensive Guide to RSS – Kristi, aka Kikolani, has written a great getting started guide for those of you who are new to RSS.
- 6 Things I Secretly Hope Are Included In Life Coaching – The always funny Tracy O’Connor is getting some help with life, I guess, and here is her list of things she hopes are included. To be perfectly honest, I didn’t even know that life coaching was a profession until I started using Twitter – seriously. I think I could have used some 10-15 years ago but I’m beyond repair at this point (much like my computer) ;-)
- Extraordinary Twitter Updates – It pains me to link to Mashable but I actually liked this article. I won’t go into my aversion to Mashable here but – ha! I’ll make the link nofollow – that will show them. ;-) Included are marriage proposal tweets and updates from the Mars Rover. But Mashable failed to include the infamous vag-quake tweet from last July. Ok – I just increased her 15 minutes of fame to 17 minutes.
- My Two Left Feet – Valerie Morrison, another super funny person, ran into a little trouble when she quickly grabbed the shoes she was going to bring to work with her.
- 10 Tricks to Make Your WordPress Theme Stick Out – Two tips of particular interest are SEO your title tag and display related posts. I’m running into more people having trouble with slow sites due to related posts plugins. This article provides a code based solution.
- Coffee Lowers Risk of Death – Here is an interesting article with a really illogical headline. I’m pretty sure the risk of death is always 100%. Considering the amount of coffee that I drink I should end up being immortal.
Tap Dancing Seagulls Are Always Fun – this is similar to what my cat does in my lap.
And my daughter when she was 2 years old (yikes, almost 5 years ago). This may seem cute but keep in mind she sang this ALL the time. I’m still trying to recover. ;-)
We don’t just dye easter eggs – they also need faces and hats.