One of the biggest complaints about Facebook is that there isn’t good communication about new features, changes and privacy settings.
There are a number of Facebook pages devoted to the all things Facebook so I will round them up here. Liking these pages will add their updates to your news stream and may make it a little easier to keep up with Facebook news and information.
- Facebook – Surprisingly, the official fan page for Facebook isn’t as informative as other pages on this list. Or maybe that’s not so surprising. Still, it’s a decent source of general Facebook information.
- AllFacebook – a companion page to the website. All Facebook is one of my favorite sources of Facebook information and some good discussions get started on this fan page.
- Facebook Ads – If you are interesting in advertising your business on Facebook and would like more information about Facebook ads, this is a useful Facebook page.
- Facebook Design – If you are interested in the design of Facebook or completely hate it, this is the page to follow.
- Facebook Marketing Solutions – News and best practices for marking on Facebook
- Facebook Pages – A Facebook page with news and information about Facebook pages. I’m not sure, but I think this is how wormholes get started. ;-)
- Facebook Platform – The Facebook page with information for developers and how about development changes.
- Facebook Security – Information about protecting your Facebook account.
- Facebook for Influencers – information about creating a Facebook presence for “important” people (celebrities) and brands. Meh.
- Inside Facebook – the Facebook page for another site with a lot of useful Facebook information.
- Mari Smith – Mari is an authority on Facebook marketing for businesses and is also a super nice person.
- Non-profits on Facebook – resources for non-profits using Facebook. By using Facebook they may get their cause noticed and create some positive change.
- Social @Blogging Tracker – the Facebook page for Chinga Ya who writes a lot of articles about Facebook and has a lot of really useful information.
- Social Media Examiner – this site doesn’t only write about Facebook but it is another great resource for Facebook and all things social media.
- Inbound Zombie – social web strategies for non-profits and small businesses. John Haydon has tons to great Facebook tutorials that includes great information for beginners.
- (Anti) Social Development – this is my fan page. I don’t only write about Facebook but sometimes I have some groundbreaking articles ;-)